Christmas, New Year’s Day, your birthday … Any excuse is good to organize a magical evening in a Parisian institution, the Lido. In this cabaret, you will enjoy one of the famous dinner-shows that the world envies us!
1. You are not an ace of organization? The Lido offers you a great solution to celebrate birthdays and other festive events! With a dinner-show offer which was invented within its walls, this legendary cabaret of the Champs Elysees allows you to plan easily a great night.
2. The gargantuan Lido’s dinner is created by chef Philippe Lacroix, a member of the Académie Culinaire de France, the National Academy of Cuisine and a disciple of Escoffier. At the head of a brigade of 35 chefs and pastry chefs, this French gastronomy reference promises you a gastronomic journey that you won’t forget!
3. To mark an event, opt for the Private Lodge which opens you its doors for a VIP dinner in a setting decorated with luxurious fabrics and contemporary spirit. In this intimate space, the spectacular show will not stop your most confidential conversations!
4. In this place dedicated to music and dance, you will struggle to curb your urge to perform a few steps … And that’s good since after dinner, the legendary stage of the Lido awaits you for a show in which you are the star!
5. Feathers, sequins and breathtaking scenery will transport you through the incredible numbers of “Paris Wonderland”, the new show imagined by Franco Dragone, one of the greatest masters of musicals in the world!
7. Lovers of fashion, enjoy some 600 costumes designed by fashion designer Nicolas Vaudelet, former collaborator of Jean Paul Gaultier and Christian Lacroix, who performed for the Lido its “ultimate fantasy”!
9. It is a show that you have to see at least once in your life, so why not now? In addition, you can talk about it long after it ended!
10. Located on the Champs Elysees, the Lido offers you a magnificent “aftershow”: the most beautiful avenue in the world by night …