Do you want to spend an exceptional evening that will leave you with unforgettable memories? Few places in Paris provide an impression as magical as that left by the mythical Moulin Rouge. Paris Select gives you 10 more reasons to give in to temptation!
1. Mythical place between all and symbol of a festive Paris that the world envies us, the Moulin Rouge is installed at the foot of the Montmartre hill since 1889… Suffice to say that this cabaret with a sulphurous reputation is one of the essentials of the capital!
2. You will walk in the footsteps of the greatest artists in all of Paris, from the emblematic Toulouse Lautrec whose posters and paintings ensured the notoriety of the Moulin Rouge until Maurice Chevalier, Via Edith Piaf, Josephine Baker or even Charles Trent.
3. You will be amazed by the four paintings from the magazine Féerie. Our favourites: “The Moulin Rouge, Today and Yesterday” for a great introduction; “Au Cirque” with its troupe of clowns, acrobats, jugglers, its funny wild animals; and of course “Le Moulin Rouge from 1900 to…” which pays tribute to the women of Paris through time!
4. The Moulin Rouge table alone is worth the detour! In Belle Epoque room our authentic murals, you will enjoy a gourmet dinner around a gourmet menu, which is also vegetarian and vegan to delight the greatest number!
5. You can also plan a Matinee at the Moulin Rouge: some dates allow you to enjoy a dancing lunch before letting yourself be enchanted by the fabulous Fairy magazine.
6. Admire the murals and Morri columnss with their original posters of the artists who performed on the stage of this legendary cabaret. On the tables, an emblematic little red lamp announces the atmosphere...
7. After the review, you can enjoy a festive after party at La Machine du Moulin Rouge club which offers you no less than three atmospheres to make you live a real “Parisian” evening!
8. Treat yourself to a slice of magic afterwards Moulin Rouge shop which offers jewelry, headdresses and fans, but also a whole range of souvenir gifts to please your loved ones.
9. You can brag about having spent an unforgettable evening, and prove it by posing in front of the most famous windmill in the world. A selfie with guaranteed success!
10. Make the most of your visit to the Moulin Rouge to experience Montmartre by losing yourself with pleasure in its famous alleys of unequaled charm: rue Norvins, rue des Abbesses, rue Caulaincourt, rue Lepic…
Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris. 01 53 09 82 82
You will like also: