SARL SCHIN, responsible for this website, acknowledges having access to personal data, declares to recognize the confidentiality of said data.
SARL SCHIN therefore undertakes, in accordance with articles 34 and 35 of the amended law of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as well as articles 32 to 35 of the general data protection regulations of April 27, 2016, to take all precautions consistent with the practices and the state of the art within the framework of my attributions in order to protect the confidentiality of the information to which I have access, and in particular to prevent that they are not communicated to persons not expressly authorized to receive this information.
SARL SCHIN undertakes in particular to:
- not to use the data to which it can access for purposes other than those provided for by its attributions;
- disclose these data only to persons duly authorized, by reason of their functions, to receive it, whether private, public, natural or legal persons;
- not to make any copies of this data except as necessary for the execution of its functions;
- take all measures in accordance with the practices and the state of the art within the framework of my attributions in order to avoid the diverted or fraudulent use of this data;
- take all precautions in accordance with customary practice and the state of the art to preserve the physical and logical security of this data;
- ensure, within the limits of my powers, that only secure means of communication will be used to transfer this data;
- in the event of termination of his functions, fully restore the data, computer files and any information medium relating to this data.
This confidentiality commitment, in force for the entire duration of his duties, will remain effective, without any time limit after the termination of his duties, whatever the cause, since this commitment concerns the use and communication of personal data.
SARL SCHIN has been informed that any violation of this commitment exposes it to disciplinary and criminal sanctions in accordance with the regulations in force, in particular with regard to articles 226-16 to 226-24 of the criminal code.
For any additional requests for information relating to this data confidentiality charter, please make your request using this form.